PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Real Soccer 2008
- Fun and incredible soccer right from the first minutes of play: Extremely intuitive controls make it easy for you to accomplish awesome soccer feats and perform spectacular technical moves (bicycle kicks, step-overs, back-heel, flip-flap, lobs), regardless of your level
- Innovations that truly take advantage of DS functionalities: Yell into the microphone to influence the referee's decisions, and shoot penalty kicks with the stylus on the Touch Screen
- Vivid and immersive graphics and animation: Discover what it is like to play soccer in nine of the largest soccer stadiums, each of which has been accurately modeled from the originals, down to the smallest details (bleachers, fans, field textures, etc.). The 3D players and stadiums are accurately represented, providing you with a realistic experience
- Advanced, dynamic artificial intelligence: Your teammates and opponents adapt to your playing style, offering never-before-seen strategy depth. You will see them run the ball, use defense pressing or even be replaced, all based on your playing decisions
- A multiplayer mode for an infinite lifespan: Play unforgettable soccer tournaments with up to 4 players using Multi-Card Play
descriptionThis autumn, the first major football simulation comes to DS. With its amazing accessibility, Real Football lets anyone who loves football, regardless of their level, to set the field on fire by performing dribbles, step-overs, centres, and spectacular goals. You're also sure to be totally immersed. You'll play in larger-than-life stadiums, take on players with realistic behaviours, and feel just like you're a real player as you use the microphone and touch screen during the match.
|Official Release Date||Feb 05, 2008|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...