PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Compatible with Windows™ (PC)
Real World Golf (w/ GameTrak)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Real World Golf (w/ GameTrak)
- Every aspect of your swing tracked in real time and shown onscreen
- Just adjust your swing to pitch or fade, top or spin the ball - everything you can do in real golf you can do in Real World Golf
- The voice of legendary golf commentator, Peter Alliss
- Five stunning 18-hole courses, plus driving range
- Multiplayer modes for up to four players
- Party games - golf darts, through-the-hoops, target practice, and car smashing
- In-depth video tutorials with a golf pro, teach you how to stand, grip, swing and more
descriptionReal World Golf uses the award-winning Gametrak motion-sensing technology - just pick up the included mini-club, and swing to play!
The Gametrak system tracks every aspect of your golf swing in real time, and gives all the realism and subtlety of real golf - adjust your swing to pitch, fade, spin and draw the ball!
Real World Golf lives up to its name by incorporating a new technology designed to track the motion involved with swinging a golf club. Instead of tapping buttons or nudging an analog stick, players instead grip a miniature, dual-sided club replica and perform a real-time swing in front of the television screen. The included 3D motion-sensing device, dubbed the Gametrak controller, is positioned on the floor and purportedly detects speeds of up to 2000 mph and movements as slight as 1mm. Players can therefore adjust the club's head at different angles to generate loft, backspin, draw, hooks, and slices.
|Official Release Date||Nov 11, 2005|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...