PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for RealAir Beech Duke
- High resolution textures.
- Smooth and accurately shaped 3D model.
- Bump mapping which captures the look of stretched metal skin on the wings and along the fuselage, typical of the Duke's real world counterpart's construction.
- 3D gauges which are exact replicas of the Beechcraft and Bendix/King gauges found in real-world Dukes.
- Ultra-smooth gauge animation
- Accurate modeling of all the Duke's systems.
- Accurate simulation of the Duke's pressurised cabin. All pressurisation controls work as they should plus the cabin will rapidly depressurise if the cabin door is opened.
- Back-lit gauges and radios.
- Bendix/King radios and autopilot that are accurately modeled in 3D and function exactly as they would in the real-world.
- Reflections on cockpit glass.
- Accurate single-engine asymmetrical performance and handling.
- Highly detailed flight control that is a joy to fly and pleasure to handle.
descriptionThe Beechcraft Duke first rolled out in 1968 and production continued through to the early 1980s. The aircraft's blend of elegance, pressurised cabin and performance made it a firm favourite with her owners, though her reputation for thirst and expensive repair bills were equally legendary!Developed by the award-winning RealAir, thankfully you won't have to worry about the bills. Instead this beautiful simulated aircraft makes the perfect platform for IFR flights, or just taking to the skies for the sheer pleasure of flying... this must be one of the most satisfying simulations of a piston twin yet available for FSX.The Duke has been painstakingly developed from the ground up for Flight Simulator X over a two year period by RealAir. And it shows, with the meticulous attention to detail of every possible aspect of operating this classic Beechcraft, so that the visual aesthetics, sounds, cockpit and panel, animations and flight model all contribute equally to the highest standards possible within FSX.
|Official Release Date||Jul 03, 2009|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...