PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
- Trademark best-of-business flight modelling with improved spins, sideslips, aerobatics and superb handling, as well as extremely stable autopilot control
- RXP configurations include: 1 x GNS530, 1 x GNS430 + 1 x GNS530. If you have the RXP Unlimited pack you can also choose 2 x GNS530, 2 x GNS430 or 1 x GNS530 + 1 x GNS430, all with crossfill
- Airframe vibrates in reaction to engine rpm changes, gear and spoiler deployment, runway surfaces, engine start-up/shutdown and mishandling
- Nearly 100 Custom sounds, including all cockpit switches, G effects, canopy-open windblast, gear, aileron flutter, doppler fly past etc
- 3D blurred propeller effect with custom animation that includes simulated cylinder compression of start-up and shutdown
descriptionShow off your latest kit! The Lancair Legacy ‘kit build’ aircraft is a superb sports plane and IFR tourer combining light aerobatic capability with luxurious cabin and extensive fully equipped IFR rated panel. This low wing, twin-seater composite aircraft with retractable gear is capable of cruising at 280 knots at 8,000 feet, can climb at 2,000 feet per minute and has a service ceiling of 18,000 feet. RealAir have surpassed even their own high standards with the level of detail and enhancements included in this aircraft. From their renowned three dimensional fluid gauges to accurate flight dynamics, this simulation exudes quality. Side slipping, spinning, stall buffetting, airframe vibration, even flaps and gear damage is modelled with sound and visual effects. The whole cockpit shudders on start-up as the starter fights cylinder compression and needles vibrate in their displays through engine and ground vibration making this aircraft feel truly alive. The RealAir Legacy models every nuance of flight. The reaction of the airframe and wings to different flying & weather conditions and pilot input has been simulated as close as possible to the real aircraft within the limitations of FSX capabilities. These flying qualities are very important to the realism of the simulation. A high proportion of documented GA aircraft accidents are caused by loss of lift while flying slow at low altitudes, and the Legacy has been designed to react realistically to piloting error giving unprecedented realism and is a further enhancement of RealAir's legendary innovations in flight dynamics.
|Official Release Date||Jul 19, 2013|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...