PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad (DVD-ROM)
- Single-player campaigns in Stalingrad for both Russian and German sides, containing 12 missions each
- 3 distinct multi-player game modes plus multi-player campaign, played across 10 maps
- Full first-person cover system, blind fire and bullet penetration
- Weapon handling that knows no equal in FPS: ballistics, breathing, adjustable sights and more
- Over 20 infantry weapons, 2 fully-crewable vehicles, on-call artillery and aerial recon
- Immersive first person tank warfare
- Persistent stats and player progression: become a Hero of Stalingrad.
descriptionRed Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad, the leading tactical multiplayer WWII shooter on the PC, is taking the award winning Red Orchestra franchise into the next generation of gaming. Cutting edge graphics and audio built using the Unreal Engine 3, inventive features and streamlined realism will deliver an unrivalled tactical shooter experience.
Heroes of Stalingrad is focusing on the Battle of Stalingrad and the surrounding operations, both German and Russian, from July 1942 to February 1943. The game allows the player to experience one of the most brutal battles in all of human history. Delivering unrivalled accuracy and attention to detail, along with gritty, vicious combat in multiplayer and single-player modes the game will feature everything from quick, brutal firefights to more intricate and challenging tactical modes.
|Official Release Date||Aug 30, 2011|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...