PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45
1CCompatible with Windows™ (PC)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Engage enemy tanks at 800 metres and more with the Simulation-level armored vehicle combat
- Fight the full range of combined arms infantry and vehicle combat in detailed environments based on real-world data, from city-centre to deeply rural settings
- Realistic bullet and projectile ballistics will make you duck for cover
- Fight intense battles on 13 authentic Eastern Front combat environments
- Crew 14 fully realized vehicles with highly detailed exterior and interior models
- Choose from 28 authentic infantry weapons
- Full 32 player online Multiplayer Support
- Unique Setting – the only FPS to focus on the WWII Russian Front
descriptionFight in the theatre of war that changed the world forever. Battle alongside your compatriots on some of the most inhospitable environments of the Eastern Front in Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 RO places you in the most realistic WWII first-person multi-player combat to date on the PC, allowing the player to fight through some of the most intense combat of the war. You can play as infantry, using a wide range of infantry weapons, or crew one of the many armoured combat vehicles available in the game, from half-tracks all the way through to the most famous German and Soviet heavy tanks. You can engage the enemy with everything from your bayonet at close quarters up to the massive 122mm cannon on the Soviet IS-2. And if that isn't enough, find an officer and a radio to call in thunderous artillery strikes to shake the enemy loose.
|Official Release Date||May 28, 2008|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...