Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Redout
- Over 100 events in the single-player Career Mode to race, gain experience, level up and upgrade your ship
- 25 tracks in 5 locations on a post-apocalyptic Earth and Jupiter’s moon Europa, plus boss circuits
- 10+ event types, from classic Race to innovative Arena Race and ScoreBased Endurance5 unique modes of play
- 6 racing teams, each requiring a different driving style, and 4 increasingly fast racing classes
- 24 different customizable vehicles, each with 10 different liveries and more than 20 different color schemes
- 10+ racing-focused, upgradable power-ups: additional turbo, shields, selfrepair drones, advanced grip system, slipstream enhancers and more
- Online multiplayer races (up to 12 players) and global leaderboards tracking record times in multiple race modes
- Full 5.1 audio support and a dynamic soundtrack that will drop sicker and sicker beats the faster you go
descriptionFreakishly fast and uncompromising, Redout is designed to be as challenging and satisfying as the best games in the vertigo-soaked futuristic arcade racing genre. The carefully balanced controls and physics-based driving models have been fine-tuned to deliver the ultimate in max-speed racing action. Each turn, slope and twist applies a unique force to your vehicle, and players can drift and pitch the ship to minimize friction, channeling those forces into even greater forward velocity. The carefully crafted courses combine the efficiency of lowpolygon structure with the eye candy of state-of-the-art shading, lighting and special-effects animation. The result? Breezy coastlines, eerie frozen landscapes and vast desert plains, all peppered with the flying sparks, electrical arcs and blazing exhaust of Redout racing intensity.
|Official Release Date||Jun 20, 2017|
|ESRB Rating Pend
Rating Pending - submitted to the ESRB and are awaiting final rating.
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...