PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Resident Evil 4
CapcomCompatible with PlayStation 2™ (PS2™)
For PAL systems only.
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Resident Evil 4
- Unsurpassed visuals Resident Evil 4 features breathtaking 3D graphics and effects
- Behind the camera view Camera follows the player from behind and allows for intuitive movement
- New never before seen enemies Creatures that defy the laws of nature!
- Advanced AI Enemies are now smarter than ever and use their cunning abilities to team up and attack the player en mass
- Enhanced, deeper story elements Conversations and monologues can be heard in real time
- Action button Pressing the context sensitive button allows players to perform various actions
- Aim and shoot Ability to zero in on enemies with weapons
descriptionIn Resident Evil 4 players are reacquainted with Leon S. Kennedy, Raccoon City Police Department's idealistic rookie cop from Resident Evil 2. It has been six years since the destruction of Raccoon City and in that time, the U.S. government has been able to destroy the nefarious Umbrella Corporation. Fast forward to 2004 and players rejoin Leon, who is now a U.S. agent with a top-secret mission. He has been tasked to look into the abduction of the President's daughter and his investigation has led him to a mysterious location in Europe. As Leon encounters unimaginable horrors, he must find out who or what is behind everything.
|Official Release Date||Nov 05, 2005|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...