Resident Evil: Revelations 2 (Chinese & English Sub)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Survival horror returns - A brand new tale in the Resident Evil Revelations saga comes to current and next generation gaming consoles in the form of weekly episodic downloads, a digital Complete Season and retail disc
- Experience the horror event of the season - Each weekly episode will feature hours of terrifying gameplay and dramatic cliffhangers to leave players eagerly anticipating the next twist in the gripping horror story
- Clare Redfield and Moira Burton star - Fan favorite Claire returns to the horrors that haunted her in the past alongside Moira Burton, daughter of Resident Evil legend Barry Burton
- Evil is watching - Set in what appears to be an abandoned detention facility on a remote island, the horror awaits players around every dark corner. Will there be a way to escape?
- A brand new type of enemy - Not as mindless as zombies, the scary design of the ‘Afflicted’ means they are able to move quickly and attack the player with basic weapons, making them a genuine threat to players’ survival
- Assistive co-op play - Players will need to switch between the two characters to overcome the nightmares in either single player mode with an AI partner or offline co-op. Utilize Moira’s torch to temporarily blind the enemy before Claire takes them out!
Set between the harrowing events of Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil 6, Resident Evil: Revelations 2 marks Capcom's tempered decision in bringing back the survival horror they once monopolized.
Sequel to immensely popular Resident Evil: Revelations (which on it's own garnered enough popularity to get a console release post handheld debut), Revelations 2 was formally announced at TGS 2014, but only in the form of digital episodic downloads promising intense and unforgettable cliffhangers.
Yet, to those who love physical versions, this was a sad move on Capcom's part; fortunately, there is now a physical version which not only contains complete 4 episodes, but also physical only bonus as well as a commemorative collectable!
Regardless of version, Revelations 2 has a lot to offer to fans of the series. Trapped in a derelict prison on a mysterious island filled with grotesque creatures and other unknown horrors, fan favorite Claire Redfield finally returns in a starring role; supporting her is Moira Burton, daughter of the RE legend Barry Burton, who is also a playable character. As well, for those who cannot brave the horrors alone, there is assistive Couch Co-op play; players will be switching between characters throughout the ordeal.
There is also the return of the popular raid mode, an arcade-like experience focused on quick wits and destructive combat.
Finally, while survival horror games place a lot of weight on tension of the unknown, when a threat does reveal itself, it must be terrifying; introducing a brand new type of enemy known as the "Afflicted," these monstrosities adapt, charge, and even exhibit intelligence making every encounter a possible last.
Be ready, as evil is watching....
|Original Name||惡靈古堡:啟示 2 (中英文合版)|
|Official Release Date||Mar 19, 2015|
|Language||Voice: Japanese, English|
|Subtitles||Chinese, Japanese, English|
Resident Evil: Revelations 2: Physical Vers. Bonus + Chinese Subs + PS3 Bundle!
最！新！情！報！《惡靈古堡:啟示 2》八月登陸 PS Vita～
Resident Evil Revelations 2- First Trailer (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Great little RE game, very fun :D
Third Person Shooter Horror.
People should by this game bcuz resident evil game series always produce the best to play. 2nd edition for revelation makes u want to play it manytime. Buy now!
The vita version of the game is good if thought as a portable port of the console version. It has lag inputs and framerate issues yes because unoptimized but it's worth getting regardless because it's revelations 2 on the go which is a yes in my opinion, overall I'd recommend this game on the vita if frame rate/lag doesn't bother the player much.
Not the fan of RE series, but i really liked RE Revelations on 3DS, and this one is as good as first one. I didn't play PC/Console version, so I can't compare them, Vita version has some minor framedrops but nothing game breaking. Besides bonus content that written on back side of box, there is patch(es) that adding another 6 costumes and different fixes.
Thanks Play-Asia :)
This version of the game isn't the best version, but I still think it's good. Like Borderlands 2, the fact that it runs on vita at all is a testament to the dedication of the company that did the porting, Frima. And for what they accomplished, I thank them. This is the entire console PS3/PS4 version of the game (all pertinent dlc and extra episodes) running on the handheld. Unfortunately, compromises had to be made, and depending on your tolerance, those concessions may break your enjoyment of the game. There's slowdown and stuttering on a pretty regular occasion, load times are very long, graphics are obviously a step down, sound just isn't as crisp and there are occasional crashes (which I've had happen to me on both the digital version and this one)... lots of stuff to complain about here. But, thankfully, most of it is cosmetic. Slowdown never really ruined the gameplay for me, and overall the main campaign is enjoyable. the real meat for me is in Raid Mode, which is kinda like Borderlands meets Unit 13. You have a character whom you level up, gain skills, find new weapons and mods for them, all in a mission based structure that's very much like Unit 13. There's a lot of content in this game, and that's great, but the technical limitations (and most likely, a really strict schedule on the porting is the culprit here) of the vita (Not as many buttons, so touchscreen to the rescue!) make this the worst playing version of the game.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.