PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Return To Mysterious Island 2 (DVD-ROM)
- An innovative gameplay with the synchronization with iPhones and the information sharing module.
- Jules Verne: a renowned writer whose name already evokes adventure…
- "The Mysterious Island", extraordinarily creative and modern, is one of his most famous novels
- Survival, investigation, discovery and mystery in fabulous tropical settings
- Science, ecology and fantasy: a perfectly-balanced cocktail for an all publics adventure!
- Two-character play: Mina and her monkey, Jep
descriptionReturn to Mysterious Island 2, the sequel to adventure game Return to Mysterious Island released in 2005, and inspired from Jules Verne’s novel The Mysterious Island, offers the player an experience comparable to that of Robinson Crusoe or one of Verne's characters. But in this new installment, survival is not all! The player will also have to save the island from an environmental disaster. The scenario enhances ecological issues that were already shared by Jules Verne and that no one ever questions today.Return to Mysterious Island 2 begins with the crash of the helicopter that came to rescue Mina. She survived but is once again trapped on the island. All of a sudden, under her very eyes, an unknown disease afflicts the plants first, then the animal life. Mina explores the island to locate the infection source. She searches Captain Nemo's base in vain, then the ruins of an unknown civilization, and finally understands that it is outside pollution that threatens the island. The only way to save this natural wonder is to turn the shield back on. But if Mina makes this decision, she gives up -as Captain Nemo did before her- the idea of returning to civilization…
|Official Release Date||Oct 16, 2009|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...