PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
- Car Combat: Select from 40 unique post-apocalyptic style vehicles to experience the ultimate ride in vehicular combat
- Drive to Survive: Destroy your opponents throughout three enormous living and destructible cities
- Detailed Missions: Engage in more than 30 core missions and numerous side missions as you roam the streets and instigate anarchy
- Interactive Chaos: Run over, impale, shoot and splatter both innocent and armed pedestrians in multiple ways, inciting riots
- Dynamic Reputation System: Gain the necessary reputation to work your way up from a vagrant to an overlord and develop a gang following that will provide additional protection
- Multiplayer: Engage in the ultimate test of vehicular combat: 2-4 player multiplayer Deathmatch Modes
- Post-Apocalyptic Earth: Face-off against seven rival gangs, killing the members of some while gaining the respect of others
- Unlock Features: Collect salvaged parts from destroyed vehicles to unlock hidden items such as nitrous thrust, armor plating and death match arenas
- Search and Recover: Participate in scavenger hunts and find the blueprints necessary to build the ultimate weapons and vehicles
- Rock ‘n’ Roll: Use the dynamic radio system to be forewarned of bounties on your head, to receive mission tips, in addition to using the multiple stations to tune into a variety of rock, rap and heavy metal hits
descriptionRoadKill presents the ultimate action-packed, mission-based combat driving experience. To survive, you must out-drive, outgun and outthink rival gangs, city guards and anyone else gunning for you in the living, post-apocalyptic territory of Hell County.
With the ability to build up a powerful gang following, you’ll unleash havoc, chaos and destruction on the environment and its inhabitants with a wide selection of vehicles, a potent armory of weapons and special equipment in both single-player and various multiplayer game modes.
|Official Release Date||Oct 13, 2003|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...