PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Robot Ponkottsu Moon Version
- Collect, trade and battle over 150 Robopon to become the ultimate Robopon Pro!
- With the built-in speaker and clock, the game will remind you of special events even when your Game Boy® is turned is turned off!
- Train and modify your Robopon using over 100 different parts and upgrades to create the ultimate Robopon!
- The only Game Boy® Color game that utilizes the innovative infrared "GB Kiss" System! Use it to trade your Robopon or give them a quick power boost using your favorite remote control!
- Plays on all Game Boy® hardware systems!
descriptionThis is Porombo Island - where Robopon and humans live together in harmony. One day, our hero Cody inherits the near-bankrupt Robopon Dispatching Company, and its useless Robopon from his Grandpa Hogle. Around this time, people of all ages were captivated by the idea of creating their own Robopon and entering them in the "BattleRobo" Tournament. In order to rebuild his company, Cody set our on a journey with his Robopon. Soon, he too found himself caught up in the Robopon frenzy. He began training for the title of Legend 1, given to the greatest Robopon Pro in the land.
|Original Name||ロボットポンコッツ ムーンバージョン|
|Official Release Date||Dec 24, 1999|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...