Rock Band 4 (Band-in-a-Box Bundle)
Once bought, this item cannot be cancelled or returned.Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Start a Band. Rock the World - Rock Band 4 features an improved campaign/story experience, allowing up to four players to create and customize their in-game avatars, form a band, and build a legendary rock career
- Keep the Party Going - The Rock Band 4 social experience gets even better with the new “Shows” mode, which allows for a fun, frictionless multiplayer experience. Players can drop in and drop out or change difficulty on the fly without interrupting gameplay. Shows mode lets bands build multi-song sets via a dynamic in-game selection process driven by you and your bandmates
- The Most Music. The Most Choice - Rock Band 4 features a world-class playlist of more than 60 tracks in the core game, packed with songs from legendary musicians, the hottest artists of today, and upcoming acts on the verge of setting the music world on fire
- This is Just the Beginning - Rock Band 4 is a true music entertainment platform, and will evolve via new gameplay features, new music, and more via downloadable content long after release
Get Ready to Shred.
Ignite the crowd with the Wireless Fender Stratocaster Guitar Controller as you launch into the game’s new flagship feature – Freestyle Guitar Solos. In addition, the Guitar Controller features two sets of fret buttons, a silent strum bar, a whammy bar, and a redesigned tilt sensor for precision Overdrive activation. And we’ve taken the guesswork out of setting up your audio and video with an integrated proprietary system for automatic game calibration.
Rock Band 4 Band-In-A-Box™ Bundle includes:
- Full version of Rock Band 4 Game Software
- Wireless Guitar Controller – The authentic and classic form of the Fender™ Stratocaster™ is back, with two sets of fret buttons, a silent strum bar, a whammy bar, and a redesigned tilt sensor for fail-proof Overdrive activation. The guitar also takes the guesswork out of setting up your audio and video with a proprietary system for automatic game calibration.
- The Wireless Drum Controller – Designed for performance and durability, featuring a metal-plated kick pedal and velocity sensitive drum pads for endless play sessions.
- Improved USB Microphone – Completely redesigned with a new look and improved performance, featuring full 48 kHz quality audio, improved gain staging, and distortion prevention that allows singers to sound better than ever.
|Official Release Date||Oct 06, 2015|
|Genre||Music & Party|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.