- Get Ready To Rock: Play Rock Band 4 for Xbox One using wireless guitar and drum controllers from previous editions of Rock Band for Xbox 360
- Use The Instruments You Already Have: Seamlessly supports most legacy controllers from Rock Band, as well as most third-party wireless instrument controllers
- Four Player Multi-Platform Support: Up to 4 players can all rock at the same time. Mix and match controllers, too. You can play RB4 on Xbox One with legacy Xbox 360 wireless controllers and new Rock Band 4 controllers
- Quick and Easy Setup: Plugs into your Xbox One Console’s USB port. Establishes a link between Xbox 360 wireless controllers and Xbox One Console with a few button presses
- Low-Profile Design: Roughly the size of a deck of playing cards. Blends in with your home entertainment center
The Legacy Game Controller Adapter enables you to play Rock Band 4 for Xbox One using most of your wireless Guitar and Drum controllers from Rock Band 3 and Rock Band 2, as well as most third-party wireless music game controllers for the Xbox 360.
Simply plug the Legacy Game Controller Adapter into your Xbox One console's USB Port. Then follow standard pairing procedures to establish a link between your wireless Xbox 360 controllers and the Legacy Game Controller Adapter.
The Legacy Game Controller Adapter supports up to 4 controllers simultaneously. You can also mix and match – use Rock Band 4 Xbox One wireless game controllers alongside compatible Xbox 360 wireless controllers.
|Official Release Date||Oct 06, 2015|