Rock Band 4 Legacy Game Controller Adapter for Xbox One
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Get Ready To Rock: Play Rock Band 4 for Xbox One using wireless guitar and drum controllers from previous editions of Rock Band for Xbox 360
- Use The Instruments You Already Have: Seamlessly supports most legacy controllers from Rock Band, as well as most third-party wireless instrument controllers
- Four Player Multi-Platform Support: Up to 4 players can all rock at the same time. Mix and match controllers, too. You can play RB4 on Xbox One with legacy Xbox 360 wireless controllers and new Rock Band 4 controllers
- Quick and Easy Setup: Plugs into your Xbox One Console’s USB port. Establishes a link between Xbox 360 wireless controllers and Xbox One Console with a few button presses
- Low-Profile Design: Roughly the size of a deck of playing cards. Blends in with your home entertainment center
The Legacy Game Controller Adapter enables you to play Rock Band 4 for Xbox One using most of your wireless Guitar and Drum controllers from Rock Band 3 and Rock Band 2, as well as most third-party wireless music game controllers for the Xbox 360.
Simply plug the Legacy Game Controller Adapter into your Xbox One console's USB Port. Then follow standard pairing procedures to establish a link between your wireless Xbox 360 controllers and the Legacy Game Controller Adapter.
The Legacy Game Controller Adapter supports up to 4 controllers simultaneously. You can also mix and match – use Rock Band 4 Xbox One wireless game controllers alongside compatible Xbox 360 wireless controllers.
|Official Release Date||Oct 06, 2015|