Asia English Games | PlayStation 4™ | Xbox One™ | Wii U™ | Playstation Vita™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC | Mac™ | Free to Play
RollerCoaster Tycoon 3D
AtariCompatible with Nintendo 3DS™ (3DS)
For US/Canada systems.
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for RollerCoaster Tycoon 3D
- An extensive coaster construction system and robust theme park customization with a user-friendly, touchscreen toolset
- A deep and immersive management simulation experience compressed into a handheld form, creating a challenging yet manageable take on the genre for players of all ages
- An entirely new gameplay mode called "Coaster Story", which blends together tutorials and park challenges into a cohesive and entertaining narrative and offers players tons of special unlockable content
- The open-ended "Park Sandbox" mode allows more experienced players to start building their theme park without a moment’s delay
- Keep your Peeps happy as you manage and customize your park with a wide array of attractions, concessions and more
- Take a wild ride on your coasters in 3D and capture your own face in the action
- Gyro sensor allow players to look around their theme park by simply tilting their Nintendo 3DS
- The auto-complete function allows players to effortlessly complete a full roller coaster circuit with a simple tap of the stylus
descriptionThe next installment of the hit RollerCoaster Tycoon franchise is here…and this time, it’s in 3D!
Meet the Rocket Coaster Company, an energetic and small group of coaster fanatics. Run by your father, a world-renowned roller coaster genius, the RCC is poised to change the world with its incredible designs and style. Unfortunately your father is a bit of a scatterbrain and is far too busy dreaming up new rides and roller coasters to get the company off the ground.
This is where you, the player comes in as your father has decided that spending your time helping him out is more important than your summer vacation! Aided by a friend of the family and an old retired theme park industry veteran, the player is tasked to take the reins to get a foothold in the theme park world. Take on jobs, help design coasters, and even manage your own theme parks as you push the RCC to the top!
|Official Release Date||Oct 16, 2012|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
interested in these?
Please send me an E-Mail when ...