PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Rome: Total War (White Label) (DVD-ROM)
SegaCompatible with Windows™ (PC)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Rome: Total War (White Label) (DVD-ROM)
- Build your empire across the Roman world through war and diplomatic means
- All new Total War engine that creates spectacular, cinematic graphics
- Epic real-time battles with up to 10,000 3D units on screen at once
- First time ever fully 3D strategy map showcasing mountains, rivers, trade routes and more
- Control fearsome weapons of war including armoured elephants, Scythian war chariots and Roman war dogs
- Auto-manage feature and scaleable gameplay lets players decide where they want to focus play
- Accessible, intuitive interface
- Play with up to 6 friends online in multiplayer mode
descriptionRome: Total War for the PC, is the next game to be released in the Total War series and the follow-up title to The Creative Assembly's Medieval: Total War. Players return to the golden age of antiquity to take command of the most fearsome armies in a bid to rewrite the annals of history and be proclaimed supreme commander of the Roman Army.he player controls mighty armies of up to 10,000 fully polygonal, highly detailed, motion-captured warriors clashing in panoramic real-time battles. Players can fight as, or against ancient history's most legendary generals including Julius Caesar, Hannibal and the rebel Spartacus.At players' disposal will be hundreds of different troops including legionaries, hoplites, barbarian hordes, war elephants, gladiators and scythe chariots to colossal war machines such as siege towers, battering rams and catapults hurling flaming missiles. Additionally, more than 10,000 unique battlefields based on the topography of Europe and North Africa set the stage for the carnage. However, conflict is not the only way to gain favour with the senate and people of Rome; politics, diplomacy and the gladiatorial games will play key roles in the player's quest to be declared Imperator.
|Official Release Date||Sep 22, 2006|
|Genre||Real Time Strategy|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...