PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Rubik's Puzzle World
American Game FactoryCompatible with Nintendo DS™ (NDS™)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
Works on all systems sold worldwide.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Play 8 unique games which mix puzzles, quizzes, music and sound activities – as well as the classic cube solving game!
- Multiplayer will allow you to share the fun with family and friends. Compare your game stats and progress, share environments, music compositions and more!
- Each game requires forward thinking and involves complex mechanics but a simple interface – all based on the idea that every reaction can have multiple reactions
- Expand your Rubik’s universe. The better you play, the more cubies come to life, unlocking new challenges and activities
- Cubies behave like living and learning beings. Play and interact with them as you educate and entertain them!
descriptionStep inside the mysterious “27th part” of the Rubik's cube – and discover an abstract world of Rubik's themed puzzles to tease and challenge!
Welcome to Rubik's Puzzle World – an abstract environment populated by “Cubies”
which make up the game's DNA. Rubik's Puzzle World takes the shape, functionality and concept behind the famous Rubik's Cube but twists and turns the rules to transform it into a unique game experience for players of all ages. Get ready for a collection of games that will challenge your intellect while incorporating the mental twists and turns that made the original Rubik's Cube such a hit!
The construction of the games will challenge your brain, enable you to solve increasingly difficult puzzles, develop your logical capabilities – while having lots of fun! So take a trip inside the Rubik's Cube and enter an abstract world of Rubik's themed puzzles each as addictive as the original cube we know and love!
|Official Release Date||Nov 14, 2008|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...