PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Rugby 2004
- Intuitive new control system
- Easy to pick up and play but with greater depth for experts
- New co-op multiplayer mode
- Improved player AI
- Buy/sell/trade players to build an all-star team
- Over 67 detailed stadia with realistic pitch types and conditions
- 62 teams and 1500 licensed players from the World Cup to the European Domestic League teams
- Commentary from John Inverdale and Gordon Bray
descriptionRugby 2004 lets you choose from thousands of different players to take your team to the championship. Detailed stats with realistic height, weight and speed for every player on the field. With official licenses from various Rugby leagues. Authentic international teams, everyone from England, France, Australia and New Zealand. All new motion captures will give you the feel of playing an actual rugby game on the field.
|Official Release Date||Sep 16, 2003|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...