- Official licensed by the world’s biggest leagues and competitions!
- 320 of the biggest teams in Rugby Union with over 14,500 players
- Full 2D and 3D match engines with real-time interaction with your team
- Control all staffing, from Coaches to Assistants, Doctors and Scouts. Top to bottom, you’re in control
- Get involved from youth to the first team, at the Gymnasium, Physio Suite, Tactical Briefing Room, Colts and Academy Clubhouse, and improve all of them with upgrades
- Discover hidden talents among youth teams and work with agents and scouts to deliver the best players to your club
- Work your way up the ladder and lead international teams out in the biggest tournaments in the world
- Get closer to the simulation with a fully customised game editor
- Up to 4 tiers of domestic promotion and relegation
- Internationals including World tournaments
- Representative Tours
- Dream Team Challenge
Start a career of managing the world famous Rugby Teams in Rugby Union Team Manager 2015! Rugby fans will surely be thrilled as they immerse themselves in the dynamic world of Rugby management for they will take control in making their team victorious!
Build your winning team from over 140,000 players to choose from, and over 320 playable teams all coming from the best leagues all over the world. Establish a backroom team with good Assistants, Coaches, Agents, Physios, Doctors, and Scouts. Make sure to balance team transfers and club investments for organization development. Upgrade Stadium, Gymnasium, Training paddock, Kicking Enclosure, Physio Suite, Tactical Briefing Room, Colts, and Academy clubhouses for further facility improvements.Eye potential superstars or sign in the best players with the games scouting network system. Take your career to the next level with the bests in this sport as you manage International teams!
Rugby Union Team Manager 2015 introduces a full 2D/3D match engines with real-time interaction that allows players to control their team from the touchline and issue orders instantly while the play is ongoing. Choose from 2D or 3D viewpoint to visualize the best tactics, defense zones, attack moves, and playing styles and use this to break through the opponent's lines.
|Official Release Date||Dec 03, 2014|