PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Rygar: The Battle of Argus
- The legendary Diskarmor shield can be used for attack, defense, or transportation all with the use of the Wii Remote
- Conquer new enemies, techniques, and game modes in this Wii remake of the PlayStation 2 classic
- Play the new Gladiator Mode specially equipped for the versatile swinging movement of the Wii Remote
- This action-adventure title spans various unique zones and requires vanquishing the enemy and light puzzle solving
- Multiple Diskarmor weapons are available to be found and upgraded with elemental power-ups such as fire, ice, and lightning. Engage the enemy with over 30 different devastating combo attacks
- A story set in the Greco-Roman era surrounding a noble warrior attempting to save his Princess, bring the Island of Argus back to peace, and annihilate the Titans using only his wits, fabled Diskarmor, and captivating looks and charm
descriptionGrab your “Diskarmor” and swing into action on the Wii™ as the legendary warrior, Rygar! Immerse yourself in Greco-Roman mythology as you journey through the sundered Island of Argus. Intuitive use of the Wii Remote allows you to deftly and effectively control the use of the powerful Diskarmor to destroy enemies and maneuver on, around, over, and under obstacles to save Princess Harmonia!
|Official Release Date||Jul 03, 2009|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...