Saitek X65F Pro Flight Combat Control System, USB (PC)
Compatible with Windows™ (PC)Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
Compatible With Windows™ (PC)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Saitek X65F Pro Flight Combat Control System, USB (PC)
- Metal construction for the ultimate in realism and durability
- Unique force sensing stick – all input is detected from how hard you push on the stick, just like in real modern day jet fighters. This includes a force-sensing twist rudder control
- Features on-the-fly adjustment of the force settings for the stick – including separate adjustments for each axis of the stick for the ultimate in stick response configuration.
- Dual throttle for finer control over twin engine jets, or lock the two throttles together for single engine fighters
- Stick controls include: 3 x 8-way hats,1 x 8-way thumb hat,1 x trigger,2 x buttons,2 x pinkie switches
- Throttle controls include: 2 x rotaries (incorporating push button controls),1 x mouse hat,4 x 8-way hats,1 x 2 way ‘K’ switch,1 x scroll selector,1 x 4 position mode switch
- Back panel with 5 more control switches, force-sensing strength selection, mode indication and mounting points for Saitek Pro Flight Instrument Panels (sold separately)
- A potential total of 608 commands possible without ever moving your hands from the controls!
descriptionX-65F COMBAT CONTROL SYSTEM
Rule the skies with the latest Saitek X series controller – the Pro Flight X-65F Control System. Custom engineered from high grade metal castings, this is a system that is built to withstand many combat engagements. The number of controls available will cater for any pilot’s needs, but the true innovation resides within the stick itself – Force Sensing technology
This product is also Combat Pilot approved. Combat Pilot is the ultimate multiplayer combat flying experience created within the Microsoft® Flight Simulator X (sold separately) universe that puts you in the cockpit of realistic, interactive combat training and encounters.
WHAT IS FORCE SENSING
In a world first for a manufactured simulation controller, the X-65F’s stick does not move; instead, like those found in real modern fighter jets, it responds to pressure that you exert on the handle, resulting in a fast, accurate and realistic response that will make you the ace in your squadron. With no moving parts and a shaft that is made from high grade steel, this provides incredible reliability and longevity.
Connectivity: USB 2.0
Windows 7, Windows XP, XP64
and Windows Vista (all versions)
|Product Measures||36cm x 31cm x 23cm|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...