PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Samurai Jack: The Shadow of Aku
- 24 levels that span 4 unique realms, from an ancient village and massive forests to Aku city
- Defeat enemies with (or in) Sakai Mode, slow-motion action
- 25 signature Jack combat moves, plus 3 elemental Swords, Throwing Stars and a Bow and Arrow
- Select from 3 difficulty levels to match your gameplay experience
- Fight against well-known Samurai Jack foes such as Aku, the Scotsman and Mad Jack as well as 25 other unique enemies
- Interactive environments-cut ropes, destroy crates, blast open doors, create new pathways
- Puzzle solving and platform-style elements add depth and variety to the gameplay experience
descriptionBased on the hit Cartoon Network series, Samurai Jack: The Shadow of Aku lets players assume the title role and live the life of the famed warrior. As Jack, players will traverse 4 realms to rescue prisoners and defeat enemies, including Aku and Mad Jack. Combo moves and Sakai Mode add a stylish layer to the combat system, allowing players to do greater damage or slow-down the action for more precise hits. Interactive environments allow players to cut ropes, blast doors, and break walls to solve puzzles and enter hidden areas. Developed with cooperation from the show's creator, Genndy Tartakovsky, and voiced by the cast of the series, Samurai Jack is a combination of action and fantasy, with a touch of comedy that is sure to appeal to both kids and adults.
|Official Release Date||Mar 24, 2004|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...