Samurai Warriors 4-II
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 10.00 (29%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Follow the lives of the officers during this turbulent age in Story Mode - This game tells the tales left untold by "Samurai Warriors 4," and from the point of view of the characters themselves, rather than the previous title's focus on the various regions and clans of the time
- Naomasa Ii joins the fray as a playable character - Due to popular demand, Naomasa Ii joins the cast as a playable character. His story depicts his loyalty and devotion to the Tokugawa, as well as his growth into a mighty warrior capable of matching the mighty Tadakatsu Honda in battle
- Survival Mode returns, bigger and better than ever - After proving popular in the previous titles in which it has appeared, Survival Mode returns with more features than ever before. While the core concept of completing objectives as you ascend to the castle's higher levels remains, a new, shorter way to play has also been added, in which you must clear certain challenges in a limited time
- All-new gameplay - In addition to the exhilarating battlefield gameplay that the series is known for, even more strategic elements have been added to make the gameplay more tactical than ever before. From Hyper Attacks being ineffective while in red zones to an increased emphasis on morale and improved AI patterns for enemy soldiers and officers, a greater focus on tactical gameplay has been added to all areas of the game
- New character development and collection aspects - The character development system in the game has undergone numerous changes, adding various weapons featuring different parameters, elemental attributes, and rarity levels, as well as Skills that can power up your characters
- Share your save data with CrossSave functionality for the PS4™ system, PS3™ system and PS Vita system - You can share your save data between the PS4™ system, PS3™ system and PS Vita system versions of the game by uploading it to the network
The renowned Samurai Warriors series takes the samurai experience to a whole new level in Samurai Warriors 4-II or also known as Sengoku Musou 4-II! This definitive version of the game marks the last title to end the series's celebration of its 10th year anniversary and features improved battle, action, and character development systems alongside an impressive new mode called Endless Castle. Join each of the game’s character in their unique quests revolving in 13 exciting new chapters, each offering 5 character-driven missions!
Experience Japan's heated times in a warrior's perspective as the game casts its spotlight to its characters rather than delivering a narrative by exploring Japan’s various regions. Featuring 9 characters coming from Samurai Warriors 4, 3 fan favorites from previous titles, and for the first time ever a playable Naomasa Li, all of which having a unique power boosting “Awakening Skill” that delivers a unique effect when used in battle. Experience tighter combat with enhanced hyper attacks, revamped enemy AI, mount strengthening similar to weapons, weapon improvements like attack power and skill alterations, and previous DLC weapons acting as secondary rare weapons. Enjoy the game’s improved event scenes featuring 3D backdrops and revised special effects complemented by new tracks including Naomasa's theme song.
Enjoy a highly challenging and richly rewarding mode known as Endless Castle Mode where players may choose to enter and survive as long as possible, or play against the clock in the castle's increasingly difficult level! Offline and online co-op is also available for all modes for a shared ultimate samurai warrior gaming experience!
|Official Release Date||Oct 02, 2015|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Good game, I recommend it
Excelente Game da série samurai warriors acho uma pena terem poucos jogos para o PS VITA que vem para o Ocidente devido ao grande potencial do aparelho
Great game of Samurai Warriors series. The graphics, gameplay and musics are very good. The gameplay and the history line style are similiar to Dynasty Warriors 7 and 8. I recommend it to all fans of the series and the price of Play-Asia is very good in this pack!!!
Not the best really. Nothing really change but the story.but i buy it cheap from PA though
great game, I like this very much!
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.