PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
- Explore massive levels including the Harum Scare'em Museum, the Haunted Rockin' Roller Coaster, and get ready for a Shuddery Showdown in Chinatown.
- Collect and wear costumes that give Scooby special abilities such as a Kung Fu Scooby, Bat Scooby, and Robin Hood Scooby.
- Features the voice of Batman's Adam West and the Scooby-Doo cartoon voice actors.
- All-new game engine featuring "contour shading" that makes the game look just like the cartoon.
- Multi-million-dollar marketing campaign including TV, print, radio, and online.
- Cross promotions with select Scooby-Doo licensing partners.
- Massive marketing support from Warner Home Video for Scooby-Doo! And the Mummy's Curse in Winder 2005.
descriptionRuh-roh! Fred's cousin, Jed, is nowhere to be found! His animatronic monsters have gone haywire and are attacking everyone in sight! It's up to Scooby-Doo and Mystery, Inc. to stop the creepy costumed creatures, unmask the mystery, and find Jed before its too late. Could Jed be prime suspect? Zoinks! Get me a Scooby-Snack!
|Official Release Date||Sep 12, 2005|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...