- Become a Samurai Master—Dedicate yourself to the art of Bushido, with powerful new skills and deadly new weapons.
- Join an Elite Ninja Clan—Submit to the discipline of Ninjitsu, mastering stealth, deception, and the art of assassination.
- Adventure on a New Continent—Explore a new Japanese-themed land filled with scenic housing areas, mythical creatures, monsters, dungeons, and more.
- Lay Claim to Exotic New Treasures—New weapons, armor, clothing, house tiles, magic, and more will reward the adventurous.
- Powerful New Guild Systems—Create a guild, set up ranks, declare wars on other guilds, and set win conditions. Recruiting guildmates and increasing your power have never been easier
descriptionCombining an atmospheric, psychological thriller narrative with paranormal psychic abilities, stealthy exploration and intense shooter action, Second Sight brings a new dimension to stealth action games, giving players control of a character endowed with incredible psychic abilities. The game offers multiple approaches to completing levels either via stealth, dramatic gunplay, psychic powers or a combination of all three. The ability to psychically influence characters and remotely manipulate objects and individuals provides for a totally fresh gameplay dynamic.
Second Sight opens with John Vattic, the player-controlled lead character, as he awakens from a coma in a US medical facility where he has been subjected to traumatic surgery and experimentation. He doesn't know his name, he can't remember his past, all he knows is that his only hope for survival is to escape and unravel the mystery that has led to his imprisonment.
|Official Release Date||Sep 21, 2004|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...