PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Sega Rally 2: Sega Rally Championship preowned
SegaCompatible with Dreamcast™ (DC™)
For JPN/Asian systems only.
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Sega Rally 2: Sega Rally Championship
- This is a used item. If not otherwise mentioned below, spine card is included for titles that originally came with spine cards.
- 16 challenging courses, including 12 Dreamcast exclusives (arcade version has four courses).
- 19 car types, including 11 Dreamcast exclusives, each with unique handling.
- Four play modes, including Time Attack mode, Arcade mode, Ten Year Championship mode, and Versus mode.
- Split-screen racing allows two racers to play simultaneously.
- Fully customizable vehicles -- change tires, suspension, and steering to adjust to road conditions and time of day.
descriptionRev up your Dreamcast and floor it to the finish line! Sega Rally 2 is one high-speed, off-road racing thrill-ride designed exclusively for Dreamcast. It's a flawless arcade translation that's been suped up with new Dreamcast-only features, such as 12 new gut-wrenching courses and 11 new kick-butt cars. Burn through brutal terrain as you navigate treacherous tracks and unpredictable weather. Maximize your champion potential by fully customizing your mean racing machine: changing tires, suspension, and steering according to road conditions. Four play modes allow you to challenge your speed demon buddies and race fender-to-fender with a split screen view. Dreamcast's incredible 3D graphics are so ultra-realistic, you'll need wipers to keep the dirt off your TV.
|Official Release Date||Jan 28, 1999|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...