PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Koei Tecmo GamesCompatible with PlayStation 2™ (PS2™)
For JPN/Asian systems only.
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Sengoku Musou
- This game is mission based, over 500 missions are in the game.
- Character Edit function is included in the game, for you to create original characters.
- Multiple endings, history can be spun by own hand.
- You can use various weapons in the game, such as shuriken, sword, dirk, spear, gun and chain blade.
- Each stage will have a play length of 30 - 60 minutes, the total game time is over 70 hours.
- Korean pop singer BoA will perform the ending theme.
- Dolby Pro Logic II, Dolby Digital 5.1ch support.
- Support PS2 HDD, load cache data from hard drive to cut down load times.
descriptionThe story takes place in the medieval Sengoku time in Japan. The game features Japanese style actions, combat in castles filled with gimmicks, traps and pitfalls; the layout of most castles are generated randomly, there are certain castles with fixed layout and special events.
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...