PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
- Serious Engine 3 High-resolution visuals and lushly redesigned environments to create the most astonishing Serious Sam game ever
- Frantic Non-Stop Action From the charging Sirian Werebull to the screaming Headless Kamikaze and the multi-story Ugh-Zan, all of the infamous minions of Mental have been spectacularly redesigned for Serious Sam HD
- Great Arsenal Wield demon-stopping revolvers, lead-spewing miniguns, and monstrous cannons for when you absolutely, positively, have to kill every enemy in sight
- Over 14 Levels of Bedlam Set against the expansive backdrop of ancient Egypt with every square inch upgraded and reworked to create one of the most visually stunning game experiences
- Co-Op Mode Embrace the mayhem with up to 16 players
- Steam Cloud Support With Steam Cloud your profile is stored on the Cloud servers. Data about your bindings, last played level, progress so far, and other data are stored online. When you log in from another machine, your settings and stats are always up to date. The per-machine settings, like resolution, performance settings, etc, and save games are stored locally. The profile is compressed to only a few kB, so the transfer is very fast
descriptionMonsters spawned from another dimension are trying to make The Milky Way their personal trash can. As attempts to defend the solar system fail, the fate of the Earth, and even the universe, rests with one man. YOU are Sam 'Serious' Stone, a legend in your time. Sam is our only hope against these mischievous miscreants and their evil leader, Mental. In practice, this translates into adrenaline-pumping, non-stop alien blasting action, as Serious Sam throws whole waves of monsters at the player. Bring back the onslaught, Serious Sam HD is not your mother's generic, large-scale, orchestral scored, Space Marine-themed epic FPS with dialog that pretends it's an RPG ... instead, Serious Sam HD is a grab you by the jibblies run and gun, twitch FPS: big guns, tons of enemies, 4-Player Online Co-Op and HD graphics.
|Official Release Date||Mar 25, 2011|
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
gogoyubarismooth (289) on 24, Jul. 2013 12:00 (HKT)
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...