PlayStation 4™|Playstation Vita™|PlayStation 3™|Xbox One™|Xbox 360™|Nintendo Switch™|Nintendo 3DS™|PC Games|Other systems
Seven Samurai 20XX
Compatible with PlayStation 2™ (PS2™)
For JPN/Asian systems only.
1-5d Usually ships within 1-5 days.
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 56.00 (86%)
Compatible With PlayStation 2™ (PS2™)
1-5d Usually ships within 1-5 days
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Inspired by Akira Kurosawa's classic action-film The Seven Samurai, with involvement from Kurosawa Production and the late director's son, Hisao
- Third-person 3D action focused on high-intensity, melee-style combat, with four play modes and adjustable fighting styles
- Epic story that takes the film's timeless tale into the future, with humans facing a treacherous enemy using an army of mechanical beasts and humanoids
- 100+ unique characters, with concept and design work by Moebius, legendary Blueberry comic artists and designer on such films as The Fifth Element and Willow
- Opening and ending theme music composed by Ryuichi Sakamoto, Academy Award winning composer on The Last Emperor
descriptionInspired by the greatest samurai film of all time, Seven Samurai 20XX engages players with an experience that combines intense melee-style samurai combat with an epic story that takes the film's timeless tale into the future. Using a variety of swordplay styles, players employ numerous single and double katana attacks and an arsenal of moves that grows with their mastery of the samurai way.
Suitable for persons aged 15 and above.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...