PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Seven Samurai 20XX
SammyCompatible with PlayStation 2™ (PS2™)
For JPN/Asian systems only.
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Seven Samurai 20XX
- Inspired by Akira Kurosawa's classic action-film The Seven Samurai, with involvement from Kurosawa Production and the late director's son, Hisao
- Third-person 3D action focused on high-intensity, melee-style combat, with four play modes and adjustable fighting styles
- Epic story that takes the film's timeless tale into the future, with humans facing a treacherous enemy using an army of mechanical beasts and humanoids
- 100+ unique characters, with concept and design work by Moebius, legendary Blueberry comic artists and designer on such films as The Fifth Element and Willow
- Opening and ending theme music composed by Ryuichi Sakamoto, Academy Award winning composer on The Last Emperor
descriptionInspired by the greatest samurai film of all time, Seven Samurai 20XX engages players with an experience that combines intense melee-style samurai combat with an epic story that takes the film's timeless tale into the future. Using a variety of swordplay styles, players employ numerous single and double katana attacks and an arsenal of moves that grows with their mastery of the samurai way.
Suitable for persons aged 15 and above.
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...