Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 10.50 (32%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Shadow Warrior Reborn - A bold new vision of Shadow Warrior elegantly blends classic first-person shooter gameplay with thrilling action, inventive combat, and a contemporary retelling of the hilarious legend of Lo Wang.
- Elegant Swordplay - Unsheathe your legendary katana to slice enemies apart with precisely targeted swings or unleash fluid combos and special attacks to cut down hordes of enemies with one swift pass through the enraged hordes.
- Upgradeable Arsenal - Utilize every gun in your formidable armory - from stylish revolvers and quad barrel shotguns to explosive-tipped crossbow bolts and laser-guided rocket launchers. Each weapon offers several unique upgrades to increase power, speed, and add devastating alternative firing options.
- Powerful Magic - Call upon mystical powers to protect yourself or paralyze your enemies and then use their own severed heads and still beating hearts to pluck the life from your foes and bring them to their knees
- Variable Upgrade System - Augment weapons, strengthen skills, and power-up magic through an upgrade system that rewards the violent dismantling of foes and cold hard cash found throughout the game
- New Arena Mode - Watch Lo Wang face off against waves of enemies in three custom-designed environments
- All-New Campaign - Dive into new content featuring the head of the nefarious Zilla Corporation
- Special Edition Weapons - Including the sledgehammer from Serious Sam 3, katana from Hotline Miami and "Zilla Enterprises Z45 katana"
A Blast from the Past:
Shadow Warrior is a remake to the one of the most awesome 1997 3D environment action games, and takes many of its ideas from Duke Nukem 3D. Shadow warrior is a single-player first person shooter where players take control of the modern ninja Lo Wang, who is ordered by his boss to track down and gain a legendary blade called as the Nobitsura Kage. Fight through levels of demonic hordes and have fun as Lo Wang deliver humorous lines and jokes!
Forge into the darkness in Shadow Warrior:
Combine the brute force of over the top firepower with the sophisticated precision of the katana, Lo Wang’s signature weapon. Create unique moves and combinations with guns, blades, magic and cleverness to defeat merciless armies of the shadow realm. Strive through the unique boss fights, slay enemies to discover the truth behind the demonic invasion and expel the intruding forces back into the darkness.
|Official Release Date||Oct 21, 2014|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - June 28th!
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - Sept 27!
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - September 6th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - April 12th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - December 10th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - July 6th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - June 7th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - November 17th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - November 24th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - October 23rd!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - October 6th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - September 24th!
WEEKLY SPECIAL: Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, Shadow Warrior, Tears to Tiara 2 + MORE!
WEEKLY SPECIAL: Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition, Killzone Mercenary, Shadow Warrior + More!
Shadow Warrior - Now Available on PS4 and Xbox One (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(4 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Awesome game!!! Highly recommended. Slicing up enemies has never been more fun.
The opening scene says it all.
"You've got Wang"
The most entertaining shooter on the ps4 currently.
Easily worth the asking price.
If you are looking for old school FPS game this is the game to go with, its fun and has a lot of Wang humor with crazy upgradeable weapons, skills spells and a sword, the graphics and sounds are fantastic, the only problem with it is that there is no map system to tell you where your going.
An entertaining game, if nothing else. Worth the asking price.
Very good. Its a game for old gamers. Shoot shoot shoot!!! jajajajajjajaja
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.