PlayStation 4™|Playstation Vita™|PlayStation 3™|Xbox One™|Xbox 360™|Nintendo Switch™|Nintendo 3DS™|PC Games|Other systems
Ship Simulator 2008 (Collector's Edition) (DVD-ROM)
Compatible with Windows™ (PC)
2-4w Usually ships within 2 to 4 weeks.
Compatible With Windows™ (PC)
2-4w Usually ships within 2 to 4 weeks
|add to cart||or||save for later|
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Ship Simulator 2008 (Collector's Edition) (DVD-ROM)
- Captain 24 vessels, from powerboat to tugboat, port carter, oil tanker, superfast personal watercraft... or even the Titanic!
- Walk around on board any ship and examine everything in minute detail
- Sail through some of the Worlds' most famous and detailed ports and locations, including Rotterdam, San Francisco and Southampton, or take on the wild storms of the open sea
- Sail together with your friends and other Ship Simulator fans in the Online Multiplayer Mode (Internet connection required)
- From beginner level, to advanced - includes fast pick-up & play missions for the sailing fan to extremely realistic simulation missions for the real captains!
- Make use of advanced instruments aboard and experience the impressively realistic sailing characteristics of every ship
- Experience breathtaking adventures and missions in Mission Mode, or sail the globe freely experimenting with the ever-changing weather conditions in Free Roaming Mode
descriptionShip Simulator 2008 Collector's Edition includes both, the much appreciated Ship Simulator 2008 game and the official Ship Simulator 2008 Add-On: New Horizons, which features exciting Online and LAN multiplayer missions. The Collector's Edition is packed with unique, never-before-seen bonus material such as a 70+ page Captain's Journal of references and the ‘Making of' video, which gives players the opportunity to sneak a peek behind the scenes at the creation of the Ship Simulator game series. This comprehensive box set is a complete package not to be missed by any simulation fan!
|Official Release Date||Aug 14, 2009|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...