PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Shorts
- Run through 26 replayable levels in 3 distinct episodes from the movie that take place in a laboratory-like house in the town of Black Falls, a factory, and a castle with a moat
- Play as Nose Noseworthy, Loogie Short, Toe Thompson and Helvetica Black, each with their own special jump and unique ability
- Use the stylus to draw temporary platforms to jump on and get around obstacles or create a shield to avoid dangerous threats
- Activate special jumps and unique abilities like the alien and wasp hover-jumps, telekinesis super-attack, invincibility, and growth and shrink ray guns for sticky situations
- Collect energy balls to power special abilities. Find hidden heart pieces to increase your health and pick up keys to unlock your way forward
- Face a multitude of enemies like booger monsters, bomb shooting crocodiles, poison spitting snakes, bats, and sparking robots
descriptionBring the outrageous and enchanting mayhem of Shorts, the movie, to your Nintendo DS. After a magical rainbow rock that grants wishes brings chaos to the suburbs, players must fix wishes-gone-wrong in this entertaining platformer with classic puzzle elements. Play as 4 of your favorite characters from the movie. Free your house from booger monsters as Nose Noseworthy. Escape the canyon of doom and the castle that Loogie Short wished into existence. Choose between Toe Thompson and Helvetica Black to destroy the power-mad Mr. Black in the Black Box factory. It's up to you to return the community of Black Falls to normal.
|Official Release Date||Aug 18, 2009|
|ESRB Everyone 10
Titles rated E10+ (Everyone 10 and older) have content that may be suitable for ages 10 and older. Titles in this category may contain more cartoon, fantasy or mild violence, mild language and/or minimal suggestive themes.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...