For US/Canada systems.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Sweeping adventure with classic action
- Dig! Run! Jump! Explore! and platform your way through themed stages filled with secrets
- Handcrafted pumped-up 8 bit style. A labor of love!
- Detailed, living background and animation! Big, beautiful pixels!
- Crazy bosses and lovable characters
- A light touch to narrative with humor and levity
- Discover and master multiple relics!
- A mass riches to upgrade your armor and weapons
- Awesome soundtrack by Jake “Virt” Kaufman and additional songs composed by Manami Matsumae!
- Hone your skills in Challenge Mode!
- Retell the adventure and uncover all of the world’s secrets with New Game+!
Shovel Knight is a sweeping classic action adventure game with awesome gameplay, memorable characters, and an 8-bit retro aesthetic. It's a hot mashup of new and old! You play as the eponymous Shovel Knight, a small knight with a huge quest. Shovel Knight has come to this land with two goals: to defeat the evil Enchantress and quest for his lost beloved. He wields a ShovelBlade: a multipurpose weapon whose techniques have now been lost to the ages.Always honest and helpful, Shovel Knight is a shining example of the code of Shovelry: Slash Mercilessly and Dig Tirelessly! But, between Shovel Knight and his beloved stands a cadre of villainous knights. These terrible foes, known as The Order of No Quarter, have been dispatched to prevent Shovel Knight from reaching the Enchantress, and will pursue their mission at any cost. If you love games with perfect platforming, beautiful art, infectious music, crazy bosses, humor and levity, and real heart... Shovel Knight is for you!
|Official Release Date||Nov 03, 2015|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Good game , Some of it seems very difficult and challenging fun.
In this physical version, you get:
Physical Edition of Shovel Knight
Physical Manual (very well made quality and presentation)
Plague of the Shadows is a free update once you cleared the game or via cheat code but anyway system will request update first time you inserted the Game card. Probably because Plague of the Shadows
Better keep the manual. Recent gamecard above 2011 printing/release doesnt have physical manual
Really fun to play. It is great to have the option to own a physical version
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.