- View the 3-D texture-mapped ships and aircraft from multiple angles
- Realistic graphics and an extensive soundtrack
- Experience the battles between Hitler's U-boat troops and Allied convoys
- Relive battles using the mission recorder
- Game's artificial intelligence challenges even skilled players
descriptionSilent Hunter II brings the World War II epic underwater struggle to the PC. Players command a German U-boat with orders to stalk and destroy American and British naval convoys throughout the Atlantic theater. Use sonar and tactical skill to evade antisubmarine patrols, convoy escorts, and enemy aircraft. The adjustable difficulty and realism levels challenge even the most experienced gamers. A multimedia presentation contains interviews with U-boat commanders and an interactive sub tour. Technical consultants include Erich Topp, a commander in the German Kriegsmarine. He commanded the U-57 and U-552 (the Red Devil Boat), sinking 14 ships during the course of the war. --This text refers to the Video Game edition.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...