PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Encore SoftwareCompatible with Windows™ (PC)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- The new game by Benoît Sokal: the master of point & click adventure returns to the universe that earned him a reputation as a major comic book author: Detective stories!
- Sumptuous décors: from the idyllic beaches to the exaggerated proportions of this extravagant tower, discover a rich environment and great graphics
- A heart-racing scenario: hate, resentment, treason and intrigue on a tropical island.
- A Noir novel in a video game: the game is divided into ten simple questions that you have to answer one after the other to make headway in the investigation.
- A full and accessible enquiry solving system: thanks to your personal assistant, you can confront the different suspects, compare their statements to evidence and move on in the enquiry by using your sense of deduction.
- A race against time: as a storm rages, the tower is progressively sinking into the water… You only have 3 days to clear up this affair before all clues and the guilty party disappear forever.
- 2 game modes: in expert mode, it’s a race against time and you won’t have a second to lose! In adventure mode, you can go through each place at your own pace, enjoying the wonderful décors.
descriptionWalter Jones, a billionaire, is found dead at the bottom of a huge Art Deco tower that he had built on a tropical island. The hotel that he had hoped to turn into a holiday resort for the international jet set turned out to be his last resting place.
You play the role of inspector Jack Norm. While a storm is raging, you have three days to find out the truth behind this mysterious death.
Accident or premeditated murder?
Which of the ten people on the island at the time of the death might have reason to want Walter Jones dead?
|Official Release Date||Sep 23, 2008|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...