PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Slain: Back From Hell
- Challenging ‘elemental’- based melee and magical combat
- 6 hours of bone-crushing, metal-fuelled mayhem & grisly gore
- Choose from 3 unique weapons in your fight against the demon hordes
- Full soundtrack recorded by Curt Victor Bryant formally of Celtic Frost
- Cunningly concealed secrets (shhh)
- Boss fights, mini-boss fights, sub-mini-boss fights & macro-sub-mini-boss fights
- No laborious levelling, no tedious grinding, no wimpy crafting!
descriptionYou control the fate of Bathoryn, a doomed hero in a Gothic world, who seeks to liberate six cursed realms from six deadly overlords.
He must battle his way through this blighted land, packed with gruesome and lethal creatures before ascending (or sometimes descending) into a stronghold, all the while defeating fiendish traps and vile monsters alike.
Accompanied by the heavy metal visuals is an even heavier metal soundtrack recorded by Curt Victor Bryant (formally of Celtic Frost).
|Official Release Date||Feb 03, 2017|
MONTHLY PRE-ORDERS (WESTERN): Keep Calm Because November Games Are Coming
Slain: Back from Hell - Launch Trailer | PS4 [US] (YouTube)
Please send me an E-Mail when ...