- Expansive new environments – Stalk multi-route environments up to THREE times larger than levels seen in Sniper Elite V2. Never play a level the same way twice
- Adapt to any situation – Use stealth, distraction, sound masking and traps. Your approach. Your way. If things go hot, use the new ‘Relocate’ mechanic to slip into the shadows and find a new weakness in enemy lines
- New vehicle kill cam - Multi-stage destruction allows you to take out armoured cars, trucks and tanks piece-by-piece before delivering the final shot. See vehicles disintegrate in intricate detail
- Revamped human X-ray kill cam – The acclaimed X-ray kill-cam is back and bolder than ever, including a detailed muscle layer, 3D mesh particles and a complete human circulatory system
- Tense adversarial multiplayer - Five extreme modes of competitive action, earn Medals and Ribbons as you play, gain XP across all game modes and become a true Sniper Elite!
- Explosive co-op play – Play the entire campaign in two player co-op or test your team work in two exclusive modes, Overwatch and Survival
Sniper Elite III Gains a Vantage Point to Success:
Sniper Elite III offers another bone shattering adventure to all game enthusiasts as it hits stores. Following the world wide success of the Sniper Elite series, Rebellion, the game’s developers, released Sniper Elite III as its latest installment. Intensified action within an enhanced sandbox style of gameplay along with outstanding innovations, Sniper Elite III sets the stage with extreme force.
Bullets Hurl to Africa:
Set during the heated times of World War II, follow Agent Karl Faiburne as he takes his distinct skills to North Africa and battles the Nazi regime on the plains. Examine more grounds and infiltrate enemy’s territories with the game’s enhanced sandbox style of gameplay and immersive environment.
X-Ray Kill Cam:
Overhear bones shatter and organs blow up as the bullet passes through a target’s body, witness machine tanks explode as bullet pierces through its very engines and savor the satisfaction of making that “perfect shot” made possible by the expanded version of the award winning X-Ray Kill Cam.
|Official Release Date||Jul 01, 2014|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
Akiba's Trip 2, Sniper Elite III, and Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Reborn - RELEASE HIGHLIGHTS!
WEEKLY SPECIAL: Sniper Elite III, Hyperdimension Neptunia PP, Sorcery Saga and More!
WEEKLY SPECIAL: Tales of Zestiria, Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2: Sister's Generation, Earth Defense Force 2025 + MORE!
Sniper Elite 3: 101 (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
I'm a big fan of this game. It's not just brainless shooting, but you need to be tactical too.
I already had the normal version (not the Collector's Edition), and as a big fan U just had to have it.
The collector's edition is very nice and the stuff inside is really conform the game :-)
I recommend this to every one who likes a 3rd person shooter without brainless shooting.
Shoot your enemy with sniper gun, great gameplay.
Sniper Elite series, while far from being a sure hit series, had a good niche of sniping/stealth gameplay. With fun spin with zombies, a numbered sequel brings better polish and gameplay diversity that gives more freedom with sniping.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.