PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Sniper: Ghost Warrior (Bulletproof Edition)
- A variety of mission types ranging from sniper vs. sniper elimination, real-time tactical assault and fixed machine gun combat
- Built on the Chrome engine which immerses players in lush jungle and detailed industrial environments
- Non-linear gameplay allows players to decide how they wish to approach a situation. Challenges may be completed in several different sequences, giving players the freedom to explore
- Multiplayer mode option supporting up to 12 players
- The One Shot-One Kill DLC - allows player the option to fully dominate the single player battlefield
- The most realistic sniping experience in a video game ever, right down to managing your breathing for increased accuracy of sniper shots
- Enjoy a fully realistic ballistic system that accounts for bullet trajectory, including bullet drop and environmental effects such as wind, fog and rain
- Pull off the perfect headshot and watch your bullets strike the enemy with pin-point accuracy in Bullet Cam Mode
- Cooperate with your spotter for a better performance
- An arsenal of explosive weaponry is at your disposal. Defend your perimeter with Claymore mines, demolish enemy outposts with C4 charges and make silent kills with throwing knives
- Four types of sniping rifles: AS50, MSG90, SR25 and SVD Dragunov
descriptionSniper: Ghost Warrior is a single player first-person tactical shooter that features game mechanics based primarily on realistic covert actions of a military sniper. Combat is mission-based and centers on extended stealth gameplay that challenges players with a variety of strategic and tactical choices that affect how they approach their objectives and eliminate their targets.
Sniper gameplay is designed to be realistic, with the player required to cooperate with their AI spotter for pinpointing of targets, maintain heart beat and breathing control—especially after running—for maximum accuracy and performance and develop expertise with four types of sniping rifles: AS50, MSG90, SR25 and SVD Dragunov. Players in sniping situations also must deal with conditions such as wind, fog and rain that will test even the most skilled of shooters.
Additional features include multiplayer support, a slow-motion Bullet Cam Mode, an arsenal of explosive weaponry like Claymore mines and C4 explosives to defend your perimeter when and/if your position is descovered or to demolish enemy outposts, melee weapons like throwing knives for close, quiet kills and the additional ability to play as a hard-charging assault team member for up-close and personal firefights.
|Official Release Date||Feb 17, 2012|
|Genre||First Person Shooting|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...