PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
SegaCompatible with GameCube™ (GC)
For JPN/Asian systems, use Freeloader for other.
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
- Language can be switched beetwen Japanese, English, German, French and Spanish
- New two-player "Battle" mode featuring action racing, treasure hunting, shooting, kart racing, Chao racing, and the comical new Chao karate.
- 12 playable characters -- Six hero and dark characters plus six others from the Sonic series, including Amy Rose, Metal Sonic, and Chaos Zero.
- Cable Link with Game Boy® Advance -- Raise and train your Chao on the go!
- Single-player Adventure mode lets you try to save the world as Sonic and friends, or conquer it as Shadow, Rouge, and Dr. Robotnik.
- New Moves -- Grind down rails, grab ledges, and swing from poles.
- More than action 30 Stages and 150 missions. Can you collect all 180 emblems?
descriptionSonic and company are back and better than ever in Sonic Adventure 2: Battle for Nintendo GameCube. Dr. Eggman is up to his old tricks, and it's up to Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles to stop him yet again. Sonic Adventure 2: Battle features faster action, all-new two-player games, and a branching storyline that lets you choose to save the world as the Hero side, or conquer it as the Dark side. Two new playable characters enter the Sonic universe -- a mysterious dark hedgehog called Shadow, and a jewel-thieving bat named Rouge. In the single-player mode, you'll go through more than 30 unique stages, which include everything from a forgotten pyramid, an abandoned military base, and a giant space station. Then there's the expanded two-player mode, which features 12 playable characters competing in new head-to-head games. All of this adds up to Sonic's biggest adventure yet!
|Original Name||ソニックアドベンチャー２ バトル|
|Official Release Date||Dec 20, 2001|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...