- Sticks Joins The Team - Switch between four unique characters, including a new member of the team, Sticks, with her new boomerang
- Enerbeam - Multi-purposed device used to fight enemies, traverse the environment and slingshot between the foreground and background areas
- Exploration-Based Environments - Levels are packed full of secrets, and will open up further for more exploration and replayability as you progress each characters' unique and upgradable moves
- Stage Variety - Not just a story mode, but boss battles, rival races, special stages and more
- Nintendo 3DS Features - StreetPass collectibles mini-game
Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal is a standalone adventure that shares key characters, events and lore of the Sonic Boom universe with exclusive environments and characters, as well as an emphasis on platforming and puzzles.
In addition to Sonic, Tails and Knuckles, gamers will also be able to take on the role of Sticks, the newest member of the team. She will play an integral role in the story after her best friend, Amy, gets kidnapped by the ancient villain Lyric.
|Official Release Date||Nov 11, 2014|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - April 28th
WEEKLY SPECIAL: Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd, Destiny, Driveclub and more!
Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal Launch Trailer (YouTube)
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Não e um jogo do Sonic habitual, mas e um bom jogo
It's a good game. Not a masterpiece, but very good even so. To whoever is reading this, buy this game. That's all I have to say.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.