PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Sonic Free Riders
SegaCompatible with Xbox360™, Kinect™
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Sonic Free Riders
- Requires kinectTM sensor
- Turn, twist and jump, as you speed your way to the finish line! Use your whole body to take full control of a variety of hoverboards and bikes
- Fun for all ages! Compete with family and friends in single and multiplayer modes, each with their own unique race rules
- Customize your board and bike with unlockable gear and unlock upgrades to increase your speed, skills, and special abilities
- Race as Sonic, Tails, Dr. Eggman and more, including your personal Avatar!
- Add even more excitement to each race with item pick-ups! Reach out and grab a variety of rockets, bowling balls, traps and more to knock your rivals off-course. Throw, shake, or swing to launch and give yourself the competitive edge
- Race through epic settings including sun-drenched resorts, deep winding canyons, glimmering waterfalls and majestic ancient ruins, each with their own unique traps and surprises around every corner
descriptionSonic is speeding onto Kinect™ for Xbox 360® in an action-packed experience unlike any other!
Become your favorite character as you jump on your board and get ready to compete in exhilarating, adrenaline-fueled races against tough competition.
For the first time use full-motion body control to twist and turn your way through a range of visually stunning courses. Hi–octane fun for ‘riders’ of all ages, Sonic Free Riders brings extreme fast-paced boarding action in a main event you won’t want to miss!
|Official Release Date||Nov 10, 2010|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...