- Light / lamp life: Laser Diode/ Approx 2,000 hours
- Contrast ratio: 80,000:1
- Screen Size (inches): Size: Max. 120", Throw ratio: 1.3
- Wi-Fi: Mirroring
- HDMI: Desktop, PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii U, digital cameras
- MHL: Smart phones, tablets
- 32 ANSI Lumens
Sony's Mobile Projector easily turns virtually any surface into a HD theater through a simple Wi-Fi or HDMI connection. The handheld projector uses a laser light source to deliver HD resolution images (1920 x 720), with high contrast (80,000:1) for accurate colors. The pocket-sized mobile projector can display a screen size up to 120 inches, and can be used indoors and outdoors for home and mobile entertainment, business presentations and to display content from smartphones or tablets. Sony's Laser Beam Scanning (LBS) enables its HD resolution and focus-free projection, allowing for seamless viewing on uneven surfaces. With the addition of auto focus, the projector can keep constant, uninterrupted focus at various distances without the need for manual adjustments. The unit also provides the ability for keystone correction to maintain screen uniformity, both vertically and horizontally, despite angled surfaces. The device has an aluminum body with a matte finish. It features a built-in 3400mAh battery, which can also charge a cell phone or tablet via the USB port and the projector additionally includes a USB cable and detachable stand.
|Official Release Date||Oct 01, 2015|
|Product Measures||14.95cm x 7.7cm x 1.3cm|
DAY 11: Sony's Portable Mini HD Laser Projector!
Ridiculously Small Mobile Projectors of the Modern Era!
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
1. Very portable and lightweight
2. Clear projection of video when connected directly to MHL/HDMI.
1. Wifi streaming of videos with Android phone slow and "choppy".
2. No bluetooth - could have been useful for wireless speaker connection
3. Need to have a long HDMI cable > 5 metres for good projection
4. Would be nice if attachment for a camera stand was included as it is hard to position the device.
5. May only be good for presentation purposes.
6. Lifespan of laser beam only 2000 hours, unlike other projectors.
7. Low lumens brightness - need to completely turn off lights to view the presentation or videos well.
8. No power adapter included - had to purchase separately.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.