PlayStation 4™|Playstation Vita™|PlayStation 3™|Xbox One™|Xbox 360™|Nintendo Switch™|Nintendo 3DS™|PC Games|Other systems
Space Channel 5
Compatible with Dreamcast™ (DC™)
For JPN/Asian systems only.
1-5d Usually ships within 1-5 days.
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 5.00 (14%)
Compatible With Dreamcast™ (DC™)
1-5d Usually ships within 1-5 days
|add to cart||or||save for later|
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Space Channel 5
- Stunning graphics with a retro-futuristic motif.
- Groovy soundtracks featuring a range of artists.
- 78 unique characters, complete with their own bios and galactic moves.
- Multiple hidden levels and mini-quests for replay value.
- Hip, eye-catching dance moves.
- Controls remain simple though the beat becomes increasingly complex.
- Camera movements match up perfectly with the onscreen dance troupe.
descriptionWhen the Morolians invade, ace reporter Ulala scoops the story for Space Channel 5. The hip-hopping aliens zap citizens INTO a hypnotic dance trance, but beat girl Ulala is their ultimate match. So they challenge her to a dance battle, and she busts out her grooviest moves to free the captives. This funky dance title looks out of this world on Dreamcast, with real-time rendered dancers and detailed, streaming backgrounds. Its retro-futuristic flavor adds even more cool to the technicolor visuals. As you tune in to the infectious beat, Space Channel 5's simple controls get you boogying along with the party. Get down with our supernova star as she struts through the space station in style!
|Official Release Date||Dec 16, 1999|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...