PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Speed Racer: The Video Game
- Master “Car-Fu” combat, using the T180 race car as a weapon to fight your way to the finish line by smashing, jumping, flipping and spinning other cars off the track
- Choose from 25 different drivers and cars, including Speed Racer and the Mach 6 or Cannonball Taylor and the GRX
- Careen down the track as the mischievous Chim-Chim – a new unlockable driver
- Race across the all-new 13 mile Skorost track, which twists through an abandoned Soviet rocket base
- The game features the voices of Speed Racer (Emile Hirsch), Racer X (Matthew Fox) and Trixie (Christina Ricci) as playable characters
- Trixie’s T180 race car is designed exclusively for the game
- Utilize “The Zone” to boost your speed up to 500 MPH and gain an advantage on the track
- Create powerful alliances with other racers to increase your chances of winning championships
- Players will experience futuristic racing across 18 incredible tracks in 6 vibrant environments
- Award-winning composer Winifred Phillips, created an original score for the videogame fusing rock, classical and retro beats into a unique soundtrack
descriptionGet behind the driver's seat with this Speed Racer based on the Wachowski Brothers film with its garage of combat-ready rides and see how you fare in "car-fu style" action. Take on the role of the characters from the film, getting behind the wheels of each character's signature vehicles to experience firsthand the film's high adrenaline, combative racing style.
|Official Release Date||Oct 16, 2008|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...