PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Speed Racer: The Video Game
Warner Home Video GamesCompatible with PlayStation 2™ (PS2™)
For PAL systems only.
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Speed Racer: The Video Game
- Master “Car-Fu” combat, using the T180 race car as a weapon to fight your way to the finish line by smashing, jumping, flipping and spinning other cars off the track
- Choose from 25 different drivers and cars, including Speed Racer and the Mach 6 or Cannonball Taylor and the GRX
- Careen down the track as the mischievous Chim-Chim – a new unlockable driver
- Race across the all-new 13 mile Skorost track, which twists through an abandoned Soviet rocket base
- The game features the voices of Speed Racer (Emile Hirsch), Racer X (Matthew Fox) and Trixie (Christina Ricci) as playable characters
- Trixie’s T180 race car is designed exclusively for the game
- Utilize “The Zone” to boost your speed up to 500 MPH and gain an advantage on the track
- Create powerful alliances with other racers to increase your chances of winning championships
- Players will experience futuristic racing across 18 incredible tracks in 6 vibrant environments
- Award-winning composer Winifred Phillips, created an original score for the videogame fusing rock, classical and retro beats into a unique soundtrack
descriptionGet behind the driver's seat with this Speed Racer based on the Wachowski Brothers film with its garage of combat-ready rides and see how you fare in "car-fu style" action. Take on the role of the characters from the film, getting behind the wheels of each character's signature vehicles to experience firsthand the film's high adrenaline, combative racing style.
|Official Release Date||Oct 16, 2008|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...