PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
SpellForce 3 (DVD-ROM)
Nordic Games PublishingCompatible with Windows™ (PC)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
soon Announced - Pre-orders opening soon. Expected to ship: Dec, 2017
save for later
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for SpellForce 3 (DVD-ROM)
- RTS/RPG Mix: Unique gameplay merging RTS and Top-Down RPG genres. RTS: the RTS part focuses on macromanagement (overall strategy, conquering of zones, managing large groups of units); RPG: the RPG part puts emphasis on micromanaging the party of heroes (skills of ALL heroes of the party have assigned keyboard bindings) in battles
- Create & Customize: Gather your party of heroes and choose between numerous combinations of different skill builds
- Strengthen and Command Your Army: Prepare your troops and fight the mother of all battles. Moreover, players can utilize a wide array of strategic choices (like e.g. terrain, troop formations, visibility, scouting etc.) that would make Sun Tzu proud
- Epic Storyline: Unravel a deep and sophisticated story, eventually leading up to the events that cause the world-changing convocation ritual
- Rich Universe & Lore: Explore the world Eo and discover intrigues, secrets and a lot of loot for your heroes
- Extensive Single-Player Campaign: 30+ hours, even more when you manage to discover all the things Grimlore put into the handcrafted world
- Multiplayer: Strong multiplayer component with various modes – Play cooperatively or in versus battles
descriptionBack to the roots of the SpellForce saga! A RPG/RTS mixture, which elegantly combines the best of both worlds.
Experience war-torn times in the fantasy world of Eo. Command your troops, level/gear/skill up your heroes, strengthen your forces, conquer pivotal zones to expand your territory, and experience the world-changing events that will lead up to the convocation ritual.
|Official Release Date||Dec 31, 2017|
|Genre||Real Time Strategy|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...