For PAL systems only.
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Team up and take on other teams in an action-filled battle to cover the level with as much ink as possible. Spray walls to access hard-to-reach areas
- Covering more territory with ink unlocks powered-up super weapons that can be used to attack rivals or cover more turf
- Strategy is everything. Defeat enemies to splatter them in an explosion of ink, covering more turf for your team. But choose wisely: Players who only go after the enemy might find their turf redecorated in their enemies' colors
- Refill ink tanks, hide from opponents or move faster by turning into a squid and diving into the ink with the tap of a button
- Select between multiple control options on the Wii U GamePad controller, including using gyroscopic controls to look around, allowing for better aiming and control
- Hop online and battle in four-on-four matches
Splatter enemies and claim your turf as the ink-spewing, squid-like characters called Inklings in Nintendo's new third-person action shooter game for the Wii U console. Challenge your friends in chaotic four-on-four matches, in which the goal is to get your ink on as many places as possible and claim your turf, all while strategically submerging yourself in your team's colors and blasting your enemies. This is a colorful and chaotic online third-person action shooter – exclusively on Wii U.
|Official Release Date||May 29, 2015|
|Genre||Third Person Shooting|
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - August 22nd!
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - June 12nd!
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - October 11th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - April 12th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - July 21st!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - June 7th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - March 10th!
Let's Get Kraken: Splatoon - The 3rd Person Shooter for the Inking Man!
Wii U - Splatoon Single Player Spot [US] (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
This game is amazing, really fun if you enjoy playing online. Also has great music
It's a great game a nice shooter for the nintendo companythe gameplay is very fun, but the online gamie is not to good
Buy it, you won't regret it! Super fun game.
Great gameplay with nice graphic. This is even better than most of realistic shooters. I could not find any negative aspect of it.
Might have lacked a few modes on launch, but now it's getting all kinds of crazy updates. If you like shooters, but hate all the grainy/war is bad environments/settings this will be perfect for you.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.