PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Spore Hero Arena
- DS Players can create their Hero in 3D for the first time ever using the award-winning Spore Creature Creator on the Nintendo DS! One head or two? Buff arms or long and spindly? The only limit is players’ imaginations!
- All-new game modes in galactic arenas engross players in ultimate combative situations-- from epic creature skirmishes to battle royales, team battles and more!
- An original storyline, loosely tied to Spore Hero for Wii, takes gamers on a journey throughout the Spore universe to a variety of planets, challenging evil opponents who threaten the well-being of the galaxy. Fight to become the ultimate Spore Hero!
- As players explore planets, complete quests, and defeat foes, they’ll gain impressive, unique parts. By using these parts, gamers will unlock special powers and new moves to enhance battle abilities
- Spore’s popular social networking tool gets an overhaul DS-style, as gamers collect creatures, trade them with friends or track creatures met on the Sporepedia
descriptionBuilding on the success of the DS hit, Spore Creatures, Spore Hero Arena catapults you into a galaxy filled with fun and intense arena-based combat. Built exclusively for the Nintendo DS, Spore Hero Arena takes you to a variety of distinct planets to challenge your opponents in the first 3D Spore DS experience ever.
The journey starts when a meteor collides with your galaxy-bound ship. Forced to crash land on an alien world, you realize something evil has followed you and its spreading chaos throughout the planet. Only you have the power to fight the evil nemesis. Do you have what it takes to become the ultimate arena champion?
In Spore Hero Arena, you’ll create your own unique gladiator Hero creature and guide it from planet to planet as you fight enemy creatures, collect new parts and gain upgrades. In the quest for combat, you’ll seek out to defeat each local champion and unlock special abilities that will benefit your hero. By combining special abilities, parts, and upgrades, you’ll create a fighting style of your own in hopes to take down the evil force and save the planet!
|Official Release Date||Oct 09, 2009|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
kkentb (165) on 10, Apr. 2012 11:14 (HKT)
great game in nintendo
great game in nintendo
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...