|connexion connect (beta) Créer un compte||mon panier||Aide|
Cliquez ici pour voir la liste complète
- Need for Speed Rivals (Chinese & English Version)
US$ 19.662 d, 17:00:29
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (Chinese)
US$ 20.012 d, 17:00:29
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (Prestige Edition)
US$ 161.194 d, 05:22:49
- Xbox 360 250GB Kinect Bundle (Kinect Sports & Kinect Adventures Games)
US$ 286.004 d, 13:38:32
- Ceci est un article d'occasion. Les spinecards sont incluses avec les titres qui en possedaient une à l'origine, dans le cas contraire, l'absence de spine card sera mentionnée ci-dessous.
- SSX goes way beyond your typical racing experience! With wide-open terrain, multiple elevations and starting points, and no invisible walls, its up to your skills and imagination to discover the fastest line down the mountain
- Defy the laws of gravity by pulling off tricks that would make even the worlds greatest snowboarders cringe. Never mind a 1260° Double McTwistin SSX, youre still a beginner if you still have both feet strapped to the board while spinning 200 feet in the air
- Escape avalanches, rock slides, freezing cold temperatures, and more as you take Mother Nature head-on in hope of surviving some of the most treacherous descents on earth
- Explore every drop in the massive world of SSX. Set your fastest time on Race Drops, post your highest score in Trick Drops, and descend as far down the mountain as you can in Survival Drops. Instead of a traditional leaderboard showing friends times to beat, ghosts of your friends runs are visible in your world showing you exactly how they performed. Challenge your friends ghosts or let your ghost chalk up wins and losses as you dominate your way to the top of your Friend Leaderboards
- Constant global competition at every drop point in the SSX universe. Compete in live events against real people in real-time on every drop in the game. An event can last for a single run, hours, or even days and can support up to 100,000 participants, with your friends and closest competitors phasing in and out of your immediate surroundings at all times. Post a time and move up or down the leaderboard even if you quit out and turn off your console
- Inspired by the incredible Autolog engine that powered NFSHP, RiderNet will guide you through the incredible world of SSX by allowing you to like your favourite drops, recommending new drops and friends, guiding you to where your friends are, or drops that their ghosts are dominating, and directing you to the biggest and best Global Events for your level
- Favorite characters including Elise, Kaori, Macas selected by the fansmake their return to join some new faces
- A revolutionary physics engine pushes the boundaries and defies the laws of reality, allowing you to ride and trick off anything, unrestricted by invisible walls and barriers
|Date de sortie||Feb, 28. 2012|
|Langues||English, French, German, Italian, Spanish|
|Sous-titres||English, French, German, Italian, Spanish|
|Note moyenne des commentaires:||
||(5 sur 5)|
|Nombre de votes:||6|
Voici le(s) 5 dernier(s) commentaire(s) selectionné(s) sur un total de 20. Notez que les opinions émises dans les commentaires de nos clients ne reflètent pas necéssairement celles de l'équipe de Play-Asia.com.
Great game... awesome for fans of snowboard.
Perfect, very good game!
There aren't a whole lot of snowboarding games on Xbox 360, but SSX is brilliant. The developers have waited long enough in the lifetime of the console to really bring out the best in the game. Buy it!
Was waiting so long for the game and EA delivered! One of the only snowboarding I would recommend
I've been a fan of the SSX series since the first release of SSX on the PS2. Though I lost a little interest after SSX 3 seeing "On Tour" and "Blur" seemed a little ridiculous so I stuck with SSX 3 until I got burnt out and moved on. This game brings back good memories that I had with SSX but in a new and more intense way. You will enjoy this if you're an SSX fan so pick it up right now and get to shreddin'!!
Compatible Xbox360 (360)
Version Européenne, Pas de Protection Territoriale / Sports
par nos clients
Les marques citées sur nos pages appartiennent à leur(s) propriétaire(s) respectif(s). Si vous souhaitez nous faire part d’une remarque concernant les copyrights, merci de nous contacter. La marque Play Asia et son logo sont la propriété de Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.