PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat (DVD-ROM)
Deep SilverCompatible with Windows™ (PC)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat (DVD-ROM)
- Photorealistic exclusion Zone – Pripyat town, Yanov railway station, Jupiter factory, Kopachi village and more, recreated by their true-to-life prototypes
- New story, a number of unique characters
- Extended system of side quests
- New monsters: Chimera and Burer. New behaviour and abilities for all monsters
- New A-Life system, created using the players' best-liked elements of the first two games in series
- Emissions considerably influence the world of the Zone
- Sleep function added into the game
- New player's interface
- Possibility to continue the game after completion in a freeplay mode
- The game is developed on X-Ray engine v.1.6
- Supports DirectX 11.0
descriptionThe events of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat unfold shortly after the end of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl. Having discovered about the open path to the Zone center, the government decides to hold a large-scale military "Fairway" operation aimed to take the CNPP under control.
According to the operation's plan, the first military group is to conduct an air scouting of the territory to map out the detailed layouts of anomalous fields location. Thereafter, making use of the maps, the main military forces are to be dispatched.
Despite thorough preparations, the operation fails. Most of the avant-garde helicopters crash. In order to collect information on reasons behind the operation failure, Ukraine's Security Service send their agent into the Zone center.
From now on everything depends on the player.
|Official Release Date||Feb 05, 2010|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...